- Quality: Organic
- From: Rest of the world
- Volume: 30 g
Cocoa Butter certified organic and of Dominican Republic origin, has multiple recognized anti-aging, nutritious and soothing benefits to maintain the beauty, comfort and youthfulness of the skin.
- Antioxidant , it neutralizes free radicals to slow down skin aging.
- Rich in squalene, it retains hydration durably and soothes damaged and irritated skin
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen to restore suppleness and elasticity to the skin
- Its composition rich in omega 9, will allow Cocoa Butter to nourish and protect the skin by creating a protective barrier.
Possible products: cream, lotion, mask, lipstick, balm...
Cocoa butter is an excellent emollient with moisturizing properties that help keep skin soft and hair supple. When applied topically, it creates a barrier between the skin and the environment by reducing water loss from the skin. It will also nourish the skin, help repair and regenerate dry skin, and relieve itching. It also improves the spreading and penetration of the finished product into the epidermis!
It is in solid pellet form, at room temperature. It is therefore very easy to handle.
Applications: It is used in skin care like hand creams, body care like massage creams, lotions, hair care products with masks, in lipsticks, lip balms, lips and soaps. .
Cosmetic properties: It is emollient, hydrating, hydrating, nourishing, soothing, repairing and protective.
Production of cocoa butter:
- Plot of certified organic shea trees
- Harvesting cocoa beans
- Cocoa beans are cleaned to remove any intangible matter
- Physical pressing of cocoa beans.
- Filtration of raw cocoa butter to obtain organic cocoa butter
Quality: 100% of organic origin
INCI designation: Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter
Appearance: Solid pellet
Color: Pale yellow to yellow
Melting point (temperature where it becomes liquid): 25-36 ° C
INCI name: theobroma cacao seed butter
Score YUKA 100 / 100